Friday, October 20, 2006

Because I couldn't resist.

48 Things You Could Care Less About 1. FIRST NAME? Lisa 2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don’t think so. 3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Don’t laugh…but I got weepy this morning listening to my new cd, and last night when my son wrote “RIP Zach Smith” on his childhood cancer donation thingy. As for a really good hard cry??? I don’t remember. 4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess so. 5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Probably ham paired with swiss. 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope I would. 7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I journal when I’m trying to work through things. Other than that---just the blog. 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, though I really should have had them out in 2nd grade. 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell. No. 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Depends on the day…Lucky Charms, Raisin Bran, really good granola. 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes, but not usually. 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not particularly. 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Rocky Road. 14. SHOE SIZE? 6-ish 15. RED OR PINK? Red. No question. 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I tend to be lazy. 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Not sure……too many choices. 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No. 19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue sweats, grey sweatshirt, not shoes. 20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza, last night. 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tony Bennett Duets----wonderful. 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Salmon or coral maybe. 23. FAVORITE SMELL? The ocean, a forest when it’s sunny and warm, clean babies. 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband. 25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile, closely followed by hands. 26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Absolutely! 27. FAVORITE DRINK? Red wine. 28. FAVORITE SPORT? It’s a toss up between hockey and football. My favorite still has to be watching my son play soccer. 29. EYE COLOR? Blue. 30. HAT SIZE? No clue, but pretty small. 31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no 32. FAVORITE FOOD? Smoked salmon, Italian in Italy. 33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. ----apparently Anne (or whoever she stole this from) didn't like 34 35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither…fall is my favorite. 36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs 37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Probably dark chocolate, or something with caramel. 38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not expecting anyone to. 39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? same 40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished Justice Hall by Laurie King. 41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Don’t use one. 42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing----it’s on the TiVo 43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The ocean, elk, thunderstorms. 44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles. 45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy and Japan 46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I’m not sure any of the things I do are all that special. 47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Everett, Washington 48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Anne, Ellen and Christy. And now, because it's Friday:

.....................Can I go back now????

Expect a book report on Monday---just now finished Leonardo's Swans, by Karen Essex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home