Monday, September 25, 2006

not takin' the bait

Thanks to those of you who jumped in to help Brett raise money for MS. He and Cora had a terrific ride, raised a tidy sum of money and are looking forward to next years ride. As promised, I have drawn a name from those who donated AND left comments, and Carole will now get to choose her prize. Here are your choices, girlfriend:

Both are superwash, sock to DK weight wool, both hand dyed (painted?) by yours truly. Each is at least 5 ounces, with yardage over 380. Let me know which you would like and it will be on the way in two shakes of a lambs tail (give or take). The week ahead is packed full of activity, and I really must get going. Hopefully, I'll make it up to Denver today to do a little shopping, but there's stuff to be done here, before I go. As far as the blog goes, it may be hit and miss this week, as I get ready for the shindig on Friday night (must find shoes, buy a gift and pick up and deliver the table decor), a birthday party for our favorite little dude, the arrival of my in-laws on Saturday and Brad's promotion complete with catered lunch on Monday (must. call. caterer.). Add to the mix a trip to the dentist, the chiropractor and a haircut, Alex starting a new job and everything that normally happens in the course of the week and I'm getting tired just thinking about it. Better make coffee, and get started, huh?

2 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Carole said...

Oh, yippee! I'm like both skeins but I think I like the button one just a leetle bit more. Thanks so much!

 
At 9/26/2006 06:55:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, Carole!

Sounds like a busy week - but celebrations abound!! Have fun. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home