Friday, August 25, 2006

Late again :(

I had just a few minutes this morning to post, before I ran off to join my hubby for a colleagues retirement celebration----but blogger was having issues. So, here I am at bedtime, jotting a line or two and posting today's Favorite Foto.

This is one of those shots that makes me wish I was in my camper in the mountains, in this case Rocky Mountain National Park (as seen last June).

......but then I would never have know about the storm that dumped so much rain and hail this evening that it flooded my window well and subsequently the basement.

ugh.

8 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 09:15:00 PM, Anonymous Brie said...

Sorry to hear about the flood! Hope nothing was harmed.

 
At 8/26/2006 06:08:00 AM, Blogger Carole said...

What a stunning photo! Sorry about the flooding, that stinks.

 
At 8/26/2006 06:55:00 AM, Anonymous Chery said...

Beautiful!

 
At 8/26/2006 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Yuck, floods are horrible. Good luck cleaning up.

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

 
At 8/26/2006 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Oregon Ann said...

oooohhh, I know all about wet basements! Came back from vacation in Michigan to find our "cave" and other bedroom not only still wet (it'd been 2 weeks) but moldy as well. Your picture takes me away from all that mess. Actually, the lake picture with the boat and dock really did it for me. Take care

 
At 8/27/2006 04:03:00 AM, Anonymous Laurie said...

The picture is stunning! The hail too. I read someone else's blog about the hail. Yegads.

 
At 8/27/2006 03:36:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous photo - but yikes about the rain!

The big weather you heard about for us? It was Thursday night. Today was gorgeous for the picnic!

 
At 8/27/2006 10:33:00 PM, Anonymous Dipsy D. said...

Oh, what a truly stunning countryside - thanks for sharing this pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home